How to Print a Message in AOL Mail or AIM Mail?
Call Yahoo Email Tech Support Toll Free 1-866-212-0087
Maybe you think: “Why should I have to decide?”—and doodle milk packages on the receipt turned shopping list, print out your to-do list and scan brochures for your online calendar.
With the same sense of practicality, you approach email. Some messages are just fit to print, need to be taken to the DIY store to make sure you’re buying the right trinket, or are good to have in hand.
In AIM Mail and AOL Mail, printing a message is easy — and it comes out cleanly, too.
Print a Message in AIM Mail or AOL Mail
To create a printed copy of an email message in AIM Mail:
- Open the message you want to print.
- Click Action in the message’s toolbar.
- Select Print Message from the menu.
- Use the print dialog to print the message.
- Close the print view tab or window.