So you’ve keyed in your spreadsheet, composed your document, downloaded the application and taken the photo?
Now, recreate it in an email to send it. That’s not how you work?
Then you’ll have to send the files as attachments in AIM Mail or AOL Mail. Fortunately, they work great this way, delivering attached documents of all sorts in a reliable and fast manner.
Send File Attachments with AIM Mail or AOL Mail
To attach a file to an email in AIM Mail or AOL Mail:
- Start with a new message in AIM Mail or AOL Mail.
- Click the Choose files to attach button in the toolbar right below the Subject: line (it displays a paperclip icon).
- Find and double-click the file you want to attach.
- To attach another file, repeat the last two steps.
- Make sure the total size of your message does not exceed the AIM Mail andAOL Mail message size limit. For larger files, try a file sending service as an alternative.
- Continue composing your message and when you are done, simpy send it as usual.