How to Print an Email in Yahoo Mail?
Call Us Email Tech Support Toll Free 1-866-212-0087
Emails are not usually something you would want to print, but Yahoo! Mail makes it easy to get a printable, ad-free view of your messages.
Some reasons you might want to print an email is to read from instructions or a recipe when you’re away from your phone or computer. Or maybe you need to print an attachment from the email and not necessarily the email message itself.
Note: If you’re wanting to print an email because it’s easier to read offline, consider changing the text size of the page.
In most browsers, you can do this by holding down the Ctrl key and scrolling the mouse wheel forward as if you were scrolling up a page.
How to Print Messages and Files From Yahoo! Mail
Call Yahoo Email Tech Support Toll Free 1-866-212-0087
Follow these steps to print a specific email or whole conversation from Yahoo! Mail:
- Open the message you want to be printed off.
- Press P or go into the More > Print menu option at the top of the page.
To print an individual message from a conversation, use the More > Print menu at the bottom of the email, below any attachments or text in that specific message.
- Click the Print link at the top left of the new print window.
- Use your browser’s printing options to print the page.
You can also print the raw message to see the source code and header information. This is a plain-text version of the email that you can access from the More > View Raw Message menu. You can print this page like you would any other, using Ctrl+P (Windows) or Command+P (Mac).
How to Print From Yahoo! Mail Basic
This is how to do it if you’re viewing emails in Yahoo! Mail Basic:
- Open the message like you would any other.
- Click the link called Printable View.
- Print the message using the web browser’s print dialog box.
How to Print Attachments
You can print attachments from Yahoo!
Mail as well but only if you save the file to your computer first.
- Open the message that has the attachment you want to be printed.
- Hover your mouse over the attachment from the bottom of the message and choose Download.
- Save the file somewhere memorable.
- Open the downloaded attachment and print it using your computer’s printing interface